The KVB Strategic Plan 2018-2022 outlines it’s key focus areas for the next five years, with the broad objectives
- To promote, establish close contacts and work closely with all stakeholders.
- To maintain an updated register of veterinary surgeons.
- To maintain an updated register of all veterinary private practice in the country.
- To create conducive environment for those who want to mount continuing veterinary education to do so.
- To promote stakeholders participation to see how best the profession can offer competent veterinary services so that livestock and its products can be accepted anywhere in the world.
- To facilitate income generating activities.