Dully filled application form for veterinary surgeon or veterinary paraprofessional
- Academic certificates (Not result slip)
- Professional certificates
- National Identity Card/Passport
- Passport size photograph
- registration document from professional association.
Present the above document original and copy
Temporary Registration of Foreign Veterinary Surgeons
- A foreign person wishing to practice Veterinary Surgery in Kenya shall apply to the Board using Form 24.
- The Board shall approve the application in accordance with the criteria set out under section 16 of the VSVP Act 2011.
- The Board shall, on approval of the application, issue the applicant with a temporary registration certificate.
- A foreign veterinary surgeon may practice if he/she is issued with an annual practicing license.
Registration of Veterinary Practictioners
Section 13.(1) of the VSVP Act states that no person shall practice, or hold himself out, whether directly or indirectly, as practicing or being able to practice as a Veterinary Surgeon or Veterinary Para-professional or to take up employment as such unless he is registered and licensed under this VSVP Act.
Registration & Licensing of Institutions and Organizations
Section 13 (2) of the VSVP Act states that no organization or registered and issued with a license by the Board and has a registered Veterinary Surgeon in its employment in charge of the animal health and welfare services.