INDEXING CONTENTS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE KVB WEBSITE.
- All veterinary medicine animal health students shall be indexed within one month from the date of admission.
- All students shall fill Form 39(a) and attach passport size photograph, national identity card copy, certificate/result slip and school leaving certificate.
- The student shall submit the application to the institution where he/she is admitted.
- The institution shall forward the students application form to the board on the behalf of the students.
- The institution shall summarize the particulars of all the applicants in Form 39(b) and submit the summary together with student’s application to the board within 30 days from the date of admission.
- For the students to be indexed they must have met the minimum curriculum requirements for the course in which he or she is admitted as set by the board(check board documents)