Gazette Notice No. 2442 – Confirmation of Entries in the 2017 Veterinary Board Registers
» Gazette Notice No. 2442
» 2017 Register for Veterinary Surgeons
» 2017 Register for Veterinary Technologists Degree
» 2017 Register for Veterinary Technologists Diploma
» 2017 Register for Veterinary Technicians
CPD FORTH-COMING ACTIVITIES
Click the link to view up-coming activities. cpd upcoming activities
NOTICE TO ALL VETERINARY MEDICINE AND ANIMAL HEALTH GRADUATES APPLYING FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE KENYA VETERINARY BOARD
PROCEDURE OF REGISTRATION AS A VETERINARY OR ANIMAL HEALTH INTERN
1. Download Application Form For Registration of Interns »(Form 40)) Ignore sections requiring you to fill host organization and name of supervising veterinary surgeon
2. Download Oath: »(Veterinary Surgeons Oath)
»(Veterinary Paraprofessionals Oath)
3. Fill, Scan and Submit duly completed Form 40 on-line (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by hand delivery at the KVB office for processing
4. Application Fees:
Veterinary Medicine graduates Ksh 1000
Animal Health and Production graduates (Degree, Diploma and Certificate) Ksh 500
5. Payment options: Cash at the KVB office or Paybill No. 787888: Use National Identification Card No. as Account number
6. Apply for Internship to the DVS »(Check Advert) and indicate your preferred county for posting/placement
7. For more details call 0701581718/ 0722305253
Applicants should bring original certificates (Academic, Professional and National I. D. Card) to the Board offices. It has been decided that verification and certification of certificates will be done by Kenya Veterinary Board Registration Officers at Kabete. The County Directors of Veterinary Services and Sub County Veterinary Officers are advised not to certify the certificates for the applicants anymore.
Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer – Kenya Veterinary Board
The vacancy for the post of Chief Executive Officer Kenya Veterinary Board was re-advertised on 20/07/2016; and the recruitment process concluded on 16/09/2016.
Consequently, Dr. Indraph Ragwa was appointed to the post with effect from 03/10/2016.